Please read the following carefully. Your use of the areon.org.uk web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with areon.org.uk
1. We try to keep areon.org.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can't supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
2. All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
1. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
2. Areon.org.uk aims to deliver products within 1-2 working days in the UK and 2-5 working days outside the UK in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
3. International orders are despatched either by international airmail.
4. We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on areon.org.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
5. If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
6. Please order from areon.org.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
7.This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
8. Areon.org.uk does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
9. The copyright in areon.org.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the areon.org.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to areon.org.uk, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
10. Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of areon.org.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
11. You may use areon.org.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of areon.org.uk for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on areon.org.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
Privacy and Data Policy
1. Areon.org.uk makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to areon.org.uk (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
1.1 process your order
1.2 provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
1.3 open and run your account
3. By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
4. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
1. If you have ordered products from the areon.org.uk web site before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
2. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
3. If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep you informed of the developments on areon.org.uk.
4. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
5. Areon.org.uk will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
1. In Order to improve our service and areon.org.uk we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited areon.org.uk before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve areon.org.uk and the products and services available to you.
1. We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
1. Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with areon.org.uk. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a refund within 30 working days.
2. We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
3. You will have to pay for the return postage of the returned products.
1. We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
2. In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
3. You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
4. For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
5. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
1. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
2. We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
3. We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: Platon Limited, Barnfield, Church Lane, Bishops Stortford, CM22 7NR, United Kingdom
4. You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
1. Areon.org.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Areon.org.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
2. Areon.org.uk shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
3. Areon.org.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
4. Because of the nature of the Internet Areon.org.uk provides and maintains Areon.org.uk on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of Areon.org.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
5. You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Areon.org.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Areon.org.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
6. These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Areon.org.uk's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
7. Areon.org.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
8. Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Areon.org.uk s not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
9. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
10. Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Areon.org.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Areon.org.uk and Areon.org.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
11. Areon.org.uk may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Areon.org.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
12. Termination shall be without prejudice to Areon.org.uk's other rights.
13. Areon.org.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
14. If Areon.org.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
15. In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Areon.org.uk option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
16. These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Areon.org.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
17. Since we are aiming Areon.org.uk at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
18.Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
19. Use of Areon.org.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also contact us: